Thursday 13 November 2014

3 Concept Eyes Lip_Color Original & Lip


My first 3 Concept Eyes product! Should have spent more time at Stylenanda going through their stuff but I didnt even go to take a look because I thought there wasnt anything that I wanted. #Stupidfool. And looking through the catalogue online also didnt help to arouse my appetite. Super love this pink tube! Very cleanly packaged. Feels like a solid block. 


Colour looks good here. Very natural. 
3 Concept Eyes Lip Color_Original in #607 BAAA. 



Super loving this swatch. So dainty ermahgerd! I usually dont take on these colours well because Im too yellow and my lips are too dark. 


First application. Ok, not too bad. Its a little dry so it will highlight lip creases.


After blotting off. Creases are less visible and looks more natural. Now why cant my narural lip colour be like that!! So much effort just to look natural. #thethingsidoforbeauty hahhaha


Dont know what happened to the lighting. I think my red curtain was reflecting the natural light on my face. Ok so this is with my balm on top. I prefer to have moist lip all the time. Helps me to stop licking it constantly. 


Gave it another go. This is probably a more accurate look of the colour. I think it looks not bad here. Very natural. But not suitable for me after a while. 

3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Lip Color_Original
#607 BAAA

Pros:
Gorgeous packaging
Matte finishing
Would look fantastic for people with naturally lighter lip colour. 

Cons:
Highlights crack of your lips
Not suitable for naturally darker lips
Not very moisturising

Rating
2.5/5



Ordered these too. 3 Concept Eyes (3CE)
Lip Lacquer in Super Coral and Bon Bon. 




Bon Bon looks pinkish here but on my lips they look more nude/bare shade. Its because my lips are dark thats why. The Lip_Color Original shade looks better on my lips. 


If I apply too much and smack my lips together they will get smudgy and show the natural colour of my lips so I will see dark patches below. Certain lipstick blend in really nicely when you do that but the 3CE ones apparently do not. If I apply too little, no colour shows up. If I apply more, I will end up smearing the lipstick. I ended up giving this colour to my sis in law. It suits her lips better. 


This is the Super Coral shade. Looks very pink but doesnt really show on my lips. No matter what I always find myself dabbing my balm over it. 




3 Concept Eyes (3CE) Lip Lacquer
Super Coral & Bon Bon

Pros
Matte finishing
Would look fantastic for people with naturally lighter lip colour. 

Cons
Highlights crack of your lips
Not suitable for naturally darker lips (especially Bon Bon)

Rating
2.5/5

I've come to a conclusion that I shouldnt be getting anymore 3CE lip products unless i get to try them on first or ANY lip products actually. #notetoself #dontyoueverforget #damnyoudarklips


No comments:

Post a Comment